[RP TownTalk] Grocery stores in the area?

Sue Collins wheadle at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 5 13:27:59 UTC 2007

I saw that a new market is apparently coming to the
area - "PanAmerica" or something similar?  It will be
at the Poretsky Management Building across from the
Nations' Bank on Riverdale Road.  It's coming "full
circle," as many years ago it was the "Grand Union"
supermarket - bet there's only a few of us who
remember that!  In addition, I've heard rumors that
there will be a Korean/Asian market where the Giant
Food was, at Riverdale Plaza.  Does anyone know if
there's any truth to that?  I hope so, I love recipes
from China, Thailand, etc., and there's not many
stores in our immediate area which carry all of the
products.