[RP TownTalk] The Secret

ABragg7393 at aol.com ABragg7393 at aol.com
Thu Jun 7 20:36:33 UTC 2007

For those out there who are aware of "The Secret"  I have received a list of
things to promise to myself and I want to share one of them with you
especially since there is so much criticism going on due to the budget issues.

"I promise myself to give so much time to improving myself that I have no
time to criticize others.  To live in the faith that the whole world is on my
side,  so long as I am true to the best that is in me."

A good thought for all the good people out there!

Audrey