[RP TownTalk] Rental options in RP

Alice Ewen Walker alice at ewenwalker.com
Sat Jun 9 00:19:46 UTC 2007

Last night the council agreed that we will review fees for a variety
of items at the next work session to see if any merit adjustment. As
Mr. Yorke notes, our fees are in line with surrounding towns, so I
wouldn't expect big changes in this area.

The work session is June 18.

Alice Ewen Walker

--
Alice Ewen Walker