[RP TownTalk] Spaghetti Dinner/Fund Raiser

Susan Lewis medicinewoman56 at comcast.net
Mon Jun 11 00:14:48 UTC 2007

Spaghetti dinner/Fund Raiser for Holly will be this Friday, June 15 @ 7PM -
providing we can get enough participation. Please reply with what you can
provide/contribute/bring. We also need someone to make up some signs and put
them up. I will be bringing rolls and butter. It will be at Novella's house.
I will compile the list and we can, with enough participation really do some
good for this family.

What does everyone think we should charge for a dinner plate with
spaghetti/roll & butter/salad/drink? Do we want to arrange this
off-newsletter or right here? Has anyone heard from Holly?