[RP TownTalk] can't wait til Thursday's final Cafritz community workshop

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 17:23:37 UTC 2007

awesome! thanks, Regina!

if i read this thing right, the USPS facility is indeed owned by the
USPS... and some
interesting numbers, if you divide the current assessment amount by the acreage:

PROPERTY - CURRENT ASSESSMENT (LAND) PER ACRE - TOTAL ACREAGE

   Cafritz    $30,861/acre  (36.1 acres)
   USPS    $484,389/acre  (6.2 acres)
   WMATA    $50,000/acre (11.9 acres)
   Nat'l Guard    $677,119/acre (6.6 acres)

I wonder why the great differences???

--
Riverdale Park Coffee House (blog only-BYOC)
http://rpcoffeehouse.blogspot.com/