[RP TownTalk] Sustainable Communities

Brian Boettger brian_boettger at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 13 16:12:09 UTC 2007

I agree with Dwight and Regina. Residential communities with a mix of all
housing types are the most vibrant and desirable. The addition of desirable
retailers are necessities to LOWER congestion as customers will be able to
walk to destinations. We, as a community, must remember to think long term.
The oil supply will run out. Gas will go to $10 a gallon. Walking for
groceries, clothes, necessities and work will be keys in the future just as
they were in the past.
Brian