[RP TownTalk] Sustainable (and dog owner friendly) communities

Euniverz at aol.com Euniverz at aol.com
Fri Jun 15 02:49:54 UTC 2007

And taking our dog for that walk will make us feel even better about
it  all, so dog friendly places would be nice destinations too....

Adrianne  Lefkowitz
Madison and 48th

Message: 1
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007  12:12:09 -0400
From: "Brian Boettger"  <brian_boettger at hotmail.com>
Subject: [RP TownTalk] Sustainable  Communities
To: towntalk at riverdale-park.org

I agree with Dwight and Regina. Residential communities  with a mix of all
housing types are the most vibrant and desirable. The  addition of desirable
retailers are necessities to LOWER congestion as  customers will be able to
walk to destinations. We, as a community, must  remember to think long term.
The oil supply will run out. Gas will go to $10  a gallon. Walking for
groceries, clothes, necessities and work will be keys  in the future just as
they were in the  past.
Brian