[RP TownTalk] Track work

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 15:16:23 UTC 2007

Sue, I noticed this morning on the way to the MARC train that the
electric signs had not yet been changed; they were still flashing that
the crossing would be closed 6/15 and reopened 6/18 [sic].  But i did
also notice that as I was waiting for the 9:06 train (15 minutes late
this morning) that two CSX trucks pulled up into the parking lot, and
looked like maybe they were waiting for more of their team before
embarking on whatever it was they were to do. Perhaps related to the
new crossing work? or perhaps not...