[RP TownTalk] Beautification suggestion

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 15:36:14 UTC 2007

Yes - absolutely.  AND -- isn't there SOMETHING that could be done to
make the (necessary) guard rails on both sides of the median
surrounding the drainage stream less ugly? As beautiful as the trees
might become, those crimpled, rusting, guard rails will never allow
the "gorgeous" tag to be applied to our portion of E-W Highway!