[RP TownTalk] sad news

CAROL DE PRATO tazimax at verizon.net
Sun Mar 4 06:23:28 UTC 2007

I would like to let everyone know that sadly, this evening, my uncle, Irving Millison passed away peacefully at Crescent Cities Center after a long battle with Alzheimer's disease.  Many long time residents of Riverdale will remember his liquor store, Rogers Heights Market on Edmonston Rd in Rogers Heights.  The store has been there since the early 1900's, started by my grandparents.  It has new owners now and it is called San Antonio Liquors.
Many people knew "Irv" and Dave, my father, so I was hoping that this could pass the word around to anyone who wanted to know what had become of him.  I will let everyone know the arrangements when I have completed them.
Carol DePrato