[RP TownTalk] Local Spring Soccer for Kids in Kindergarten through 3rd Grade

David Hiles hilesd at mindspring.com
Tue Mar 6 13:47:10 UTC 2007

HMB Soccer will be running the fourth season of 4v4 K-3rd grade soccer
on Saturday mornings at Magruder Park, including our traditional
season-ending tournament.  Our first game will be held on March 24 and
the season will run through May 19.  We will use the same format, same
prices, along with improved rules.

We will be conducting it in partnership with Prince George's Soccer,
Incorporated (PGSI), a new recreation-oriented affiliate of Maryland
State Youth Soccer Association.  Other local clubs and groups expected
to participate include Berwyn Heights Boys and Girls Club, College Park
Boys and Girls Club, Greenbelt Boys and Girls Club,
Lewisdale-University Park Boys and Girls Club, and New Hope Academy.
This league is open to teams formed by individuals, schools, churches,
playgroups, etc.

Families living in Hyattsvillle, Mt. Rainier, Brentwood, Riverdale
Park, and Port Towns are welcome to register with HMB Soccer.  For more
information, contact HMB at hmbsoccer at prodigy.net or PGSI at the
address listed below.

mail:
PGSI