[RP TownTalk] Electioneering - question

Sue Collins wheadle at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 13 11:10:39 UTC 2007

RE the discussion on elections on this site; I'm not
technologically gifted, and this may have already been
addressed, but would it be possible to put some sort
of link to another part of the town talk site and post
election information/campaigning talk there? Maybe set
up the way the archive list is set up? That way,
people would retain their right to campaign and
discuss the candidates of their choice, and people who
chose not to receive election e-mails wouldn't be
bothered.  I really can't see a total ban on election
information, as this IS the TOWN talk website, and
elections are such a big part of our town.