[RP TownTalk] suspicious incident

Gerard Kiernan gerardkiernan at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 22 22:50:42 UTC 2007

To everyone on the list,

I am glad that Ms. Grob's incident ended safely.

If anyone experiences something suspicious, don't ruminate on it for hours,
call the Police immediately!

If this person was really in need of help, or was looking to rob someone,
the police could have resolved the issue.

Folks calling immediately after seeing something suspicious have led to the
police breaking up several crime sprees in the town.

Gerry Kiernan
Council Member, Ward 5
Chair, Public Safety Committee