[RP TownTalk] suspicious incident

Alan Thompson and Sarah Wayland twacks at his.com
Thu Mar 22 23:03:42 UTC 2007

[Sarah here.]

I think you were right to be concerned about this woman. It does sound
very much like the woman described on the HOPE listserve.

I'd like to reinforce the importance of telling the police about all
incidents that make you uncomfortable. The more information they have,
the easier it is for them to do their job. Also, the sooner they know,
the better. If this is the same person who has been assaulting people
in Takoma Park, Hyattsville, and Mount Rainier, the police may well
have an alert out for her arrest. The sooner you call, the more likely
they are to be able to apprehend her.

-Sarah