[RP TownTalk] suspicious incident

Lisa Grob lisagrob at verizon.net
Sat Mar 24 01:21:40 UTC 2007

Hi Sue - My husband said the woman was African American, 5'10" and about 140
lbs. She was wearing a jean jacket and a hooded sweatshirt, gap in her
teeth, short hair pulled back w/red lipstick.

I've noticed the police have been on our street a lot.

I'd feel terrible if it was a legitimate request. But then again a drunk
person doesn't or shouldn't need jumper cables!

Lisa