[RP TownTalk] suspicious incident

ABragg7393 at aol.com ABragg7393 at aol.com
Sat Mar 24 13:35:27 UTC 2007

In a message dated 3/24/2007 7:52:35 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
lisagrob at verizon.net writes:

> Hi Sue - My husband said the woman was African American, 5'10" and about
> 140
> lbs. She was wearing a jean jacket and a hooded sweatshirt, gap in her
> teeth, short hair pulled back w/red lipstick.
>
> I've noticed the police have been on our street a lot.

This sounds just like the woman that came to my door about 5-6 years ago!
She stopped at my house and also my neighbors.  We both called the Riverdale
Park police and they apprehended her almost immediately on the other side of the
highway.  The guy with the meat stopped by my house as well. Actually 3
different guys with the same spiel.  This has happened every week for the past 3
weeks.
All residents must call the police as soon as something happens.  They do a
great job.  When the scammers/robbers/thiefs find out that the residents and
police are working together, they will go somewhere else to do their dirty work.

Audrey