[RP TownTalk] suspicoius incidents

Sue Collins wheadle at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 27 12:02:50 UTC 2007

Well, if you've noticed the police have been on
Ravenswood Road a lot, you've probably noticed they've
been at my apartment building on the corner a lot (saw
'em here again last night); I've lived in that
building 20 years this year, and I'm willing to bet
that the police have been at the building more in the
past few months than they've been there in the 20
years I've lived there.  The police have been there
often enough to know that there's illegal activity
going on, but as some of the tenants seem to go back
and forth between apartments,I can't tell who lives
where.  There's a few of us in the building who have
been there a long time, and we're getting disgusted
with what's going on.  Can I ask, ARE there any
apartment buildings in town, big or little, which have
reasonable rent and where the police aren't there
every day?  I'd planned on staying put for a few years
at least until I retire, but I don't know if I'm going
to make it...
(I agree with others, I think this forum is a great
site, esp. for sharing information on keeping each
other informed on matters like this)

Hi Sue - My husband said the woman was African
American, 5'10" and
about 140
lbs. She was wearing a jean jacket and a hooded
sweatshirt, gap in her
teeth, short hair pulled back w/red lipstick.

I've noticed the police have been on our street a lot.

I'd feel terrible if it was a legitimate request. But
then again a
drunk
person doesn't or shouldn't need jumper cables!

Lisa