[RP TownTalk] Great Saturday Event

Dannielle Glaros dmglaros at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 22:07:16 UTC 2007

Over the last few months, I've had the opportunity to meet some of
the kids who are part of Colours (a music program at some of our
local schools.  These kids have talent and they have done an amazing
job raising money for New Orleans.  Please join me at their blues
concert this Saturday to raise money for their own schools.

Dannielle

-Pass it on!-

This Saturday is an encore presentation of  "Back to the Delta" - The
New Orleans Project.- Since the students in Colours achieved their
$15,000 goal to assist students in New Orleans during the Feb. 07
productions; now they are trying to support their own school
programs. Come on out and support the school programs and the summer
scholarship program.

Tickets are only $5.00 per person.

So, if you love music, you love live music, you love to dance, and
you love the children of our community, then come out this Saturday
night.

Doors open at 7:00 p.m. and the production lifts off at 7:30 p.m.

You can download the official poster at www.colours.org and learn
more about our school programs.

"Back to the Delta"
Saturday, March 31st, 2007