[RP TownTalk] recent concerns

ABragg7393 at aol.com ABragg7393 at aol.com
Tue May 1 11:49:32 UTC 2007

Hi Carol,  Thanks for your note.  Douglas Development is a member of the
Riverdale Park Business Association.  They never attend meetings or events so it
is impossible to talk to them personally.  However, what I will do is send a
letter from the Association on our letterhead telling them of your concern and
asking them to deal with it.  I am surprised the town has not helped you get
that moved.  I thought I saw a clause in the law that said they couldn't place a
dumpster so close to a residence.  I believe we are going to see more and
more of these kinds of problems with all the high density development.  Progress
doesn't come without headaches!  Anyway, I will do what I can and I will also
mention it at the meeting.  Audrey Bragg

Audrey