[RP TownTalk] security systems

Sue Collins wheadle at yahoo.com
Thu May 3 10:36:15 UTC 2007

I wonder if the "security systems" salesman was in
fact legitimate?  Maybe he was a scam artist, or maybe
even a potential thief who wanted to get in your home
to check it out?  From what I heard on TV the other
night, this is a prime time of year for scam artists
for home improvement, etc., to try to find new
victims, and I believe one of the things they said you
should look out for is people who "just happen to be
in the neighborhood."   It's possible this guy was on
the up and up, maybe I'm a bit TOO suspicious, but his
approach sounds a bit strange to me.  How about
calling Honeywell to see if they have door-to-door
security systems salesmen out there?  If they don't,
then you know for sure the guy was up to no good.