[RP TownTalk] Cafritz property

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Fri May 11 17:42:13 UTC 2007

using google maps you can get a good view of it:
http://local.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=4600+Tuckerman+st+Riverdale+MD+20737&sll=38.96628,-76.92612&sspn=0.048116,0.06506&ie=UTF8&t=h&om=1&ll=38.969136,-76.935604&spn=0.006014,0.008132&z=17

if you zoom in just a bit you can even see the trail that runs along
the old trolley path, that will hopefully be our hiker-biker trail in
the not-too-distant future!  starting from the turn on Albion road, it
runs straight south, between the lone building there and the Metro
tracks, where they go underground, skirting between the postal
facility and the industrial buildings, running just to the east of the
end of Tuckerman St, and on into Town Center...