[RP TownTalk] Election Results

Alan Thompson and Sarah Wayland twacks at his.com
Fri May 11 20:40:37 UTC 2007

One gets voter registration cards and a copy of the voter registration
list from the Board of Elections. You can then go to each house, determine
if the people at that address are the same as those on the rolls, and have
them fill out a voter registration card if they are not.

This is usually the first step in a campaign! (And I know that candidates
in Wards 1 and 3 did this for this election.)

This will add people to the rolls who are not currently there, but it
won't get people removed who shouldn't be there.

-Sarah