[RP TownTalk] Old Town Pets

Bruce Wernek bruce.wernek at mindspring.com
Tue May 15 23:05:09 UTC 2007

All

I am pleased to announce that the Old Town Pet store will open tomorrow (Wed
May 16th).  The hours of operation are 11am to 9pm M-Sat and 11am to 5pm
Sunday.

Dan Gignac took a chance and invested quite a bit of money to open the Old
Town Pet store.  It's the first decent business that we've had in the Town
Center for how many years (20+).  Forget about Pet Smart and Petco and think
Old Town Pets for your pet needs.  If you want a revitalized Town Center you
are going to have to shop there.

So what are you waiting for?  Hurry up and get down there.

Bruce