[RP TownTalk] Queensbury road burglary

Alan Thompson and Sarah Wayland twacks at his.com
Tue May 15 23:39:33 UTC 2007

I just got a call from a friend who lives on Queensbury road near
town center whose house got burglarized today.  The burglars took
bikes, laptops, musical instruments...almost everything of value.
They picked up (but did not take) a bottle, but left no fingerprints,
as if they were wearing gloves.  It seemed the burglars  took their
time looking through the house.  The whole job seemed quite
professional.

Everyone should keep their eyes open (the police direct line is
301-927-4343 -- call if you see ANYTHING suspicious), their doors
locked, and their dogs slightly hungry.   I'm guessing there will be
more crimes before whoever is doing this leaves town...

	Alan