[RP TownTalk] Taxes, Business, Etc...

Lisa Grob lisagrob at verizon.net
Thu May 17 17:23:34 UTC 2007

However, Brookland is part of Washington, DC which is a different animal
than RP. I have heard that property taxes are unnaturally low in DC but I
think they are aware of this disparity and trying to gradually address this.
I observed in our own search for a home that taxes were lower but I couldn't
afford to live in a neighborhood like Brookland because of the property
prices.

  _____