[RP TownTalk] Landscaping in the neighborhood

David Lingua djlingua at yahoo.com
Thu May 24 02:42:15 UTC 2007

There is a small stretch of 47th Avenue north of 410
and west of the railroad along which Ms. Sanderson
more than likely resides. It's the 6300 block.
According to my trusty multicolor ward map that would
be a Ward One concern. I will be happy to let Mr. Goff
know the approximate whereabouts.
David Lingua
 -Ward 3

http://www.ci.riverdale-park.md.us/AboutRiverdalePark/Map.html