[RP TownTalk] tick control?

Charity Fox charity.fox at hotmail.com
Tue May 29 12:44:19 UTC 2007

Sarah,
The website Clean Air Gardening has a variety of organic pest control
options.  We used their Green Light Organic Lawn and Garden Spray last week
and noticed a huge reduction in insects in our backyard.  It's made to deal
with a wide variety of insects, including mosquitos, ants, and ticks, and it
should be safe for your cats.  Plus, their customer service is great if you
have any questions.
<http://cleanairgardening.com/gardenpests.html>

Charity Fox
Ravenswood