[RP TownTalk] Sell It From Your Lawn But Stay Out of the Streets...

Lou King lking at knob.com
Thu Nov 1 16:15:46 UTC 2007

Jeffrey,
Did you see the letter in the post today that suggest that your concern
is shared and the problem is not just local?

A writer from Reston wrote:
"Lately everyone is in the business of fundraising. On a single
Saturday, I encountered people soliciting money for a school swim-team
at the front door, /firemen on the road/, soccer teams at the entrance
of a grocery store and hungry children at the grocery checkout. I also
get a letter from a neighbor involved with breast cancer and a phone
call from a political fundraiser. It feels like I am in a
poverty-stricken nation where many beg for few."

Lou