[RP TownTalk] lost ferret

Karen Smyth karenfsmyth at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 6 16:04:12 UTC 2007

I think our ferret has escaped our house.  He sometimes hides in the house, but not for this long (a couple days now).  If anyone happens to discover a loose ferret (which I know has happened - I remember a few weeks ago seeing something, but that was not him - we still had him then)... He is light brown, very light and pretty small... his name is Junior and he is very sweet - will not bite. I live near Sheridan St. on 47th Avenue (near Kelly's Park).  If you find him, please call me at 301-351-0025 ... he is terrible missed by his sister Rosie and by our family.

Thanks,
Karen

PS -  I am hoping he was not killed by the GIGANTIC and I mean GIGANTIC possum I saw running from my neighbor's back yard into my back yard this morning - holy cow!  Bigger (no lie) than my bulldog it looked like!

http://mail.yahoo.com