[RP TownTalk] Roofer recommendation

Rob Oppenheim rob.oppenheim at comcast.net
Tue Nov 6 23:17:42 UTC 2007

On Tue, 06 Nov 2007 13:59:28 +0000, erika wilson wrote:
> it would be AWESOME if we could have a "recommendation list" of
> local service companies with which people had good experiences.

The Hyattsville wiki has such a page of locally recommended workers.
It is culled from recommendations given on the HOPE email list.
http://hyattsville.wetpaint.com/page/Hyattsville+Household+Helpers+List
(sorry but not roofers on that list at this time).

To learn more about any individual recommended there, search for the
individual in the HOPE archives at:

You might want to search the hope list for other recommendations,
as the wiki page does not always get updated.

Also the HOPE yahoo email list, has a "database" section (left side
of the page at the above link) that has a few files that you can view
that are lists of recommended workers.

Erika - I will send you (off list) a local roofer who I respect although
I have not personally used his services. Please let me know how he
works out.

enjoy

-Rob Oppenheim