[RP TownTalk] Obviously, an extremely high-tech question

Bill Carr WCarr at Greenheron.net
Wed Nov 7 23:11:56 UTC 2007

I really did try to avoid wasting everyone's time with this question.
Obviously, my attempts were futile. As background, I do get the daily
summary of Town Talk e-mails and I occasionally scan the archives
because, frankly, the summaries can be inscrutable. Sometimes, as my
contributions are infrequent, mall, and often late, I'd like to have
them line up in the archive with other comments on the same thread. I'm
unaware of any Town Talk instructions other than the comments on
electioneering and civilization, and I'm unaware of any means of testing
that won't _really_ waste everyone else's time, so, will one of you who
has already solved this 80s-era problem please help me out? For example,
if I had wanted my simple thanks to Vernon Archer for following up on
the Belcrest Road question to appear under Vernon's last comment on the
matter rather than eight lines lower, what should I have done? For the
record, I use Thunderbird for e-mail. Thanks in advance,

Bill Carr