[RP TownTalk] A reminder...

Arletta Gustafson arlettag at comcast.net
Thu Nov 8 03:55:03 UTC 2007

A quick reminder that there will be a 4-H meeting tomorrow night (Thursday)
at 6:30 at the Edmonston Rec Center on Tanglewood.  The rec center is on the
left just before you hit the stop sign taking you into Edmonston.  Last week
the lights in the parking lot were not working.  I spoke with Parks and I've
been told that they fixed the problem, apparently it had something to do
with the timers.  I'd blame it on the whole DST thing but this was before
the time change.  I don't know...anyway, I digress.

I hope to see you all there.  If you have any questions or can't find the
location, give me a call at 301-357-9483.  If I don't answer, leave a
message and I will call you back as soon as possible.  I'm not supposed to
answer at work, but I do check messages throughout the day.

Arletta
Join the Riverdale Park 4-H Club
http://rpwiki.wetpaint.com/page/Riverdale+Park+4-H