[RP TownTalk] open govt in process

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 23:49:10 UTC 2007

The draft agenda for the upcoming (Monday, December 3rd) Legislative
Meeting -- which includes a presentation by Alex J. Hirtle on the
Sierra Club "Cool Cities Campaign" -- that was circulated on the
TownAnnounce list has been posted to the RP Wiki. See:
http://rpwiki.wetpaint.com/page/December+3%2C+2007+Proposed+Agenda

Also, the several Town Ordinances passed in the last couple of months,
also distributed on TownAnnounce today, have been posted as well:
http://rpwiki.wetpaint.com/page/Ordinances+-+2007-2008

Thanks to Councilwoman Alice Ewen-Walker for taking the initiative,
and for all involved in implementing the new processes!

--
"A budget is a moral document." --Jim Wallis
"Don't tell me what you value, show me your budget, and I'll tell you