[RP TownTalk] PETIE THE WHITE BOXER IS HOME!!

Michele Leonardi mpleonardi at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 22:28:20 UTC 2007

I got a phone call about an hour ago from a nice man from Riverdale
Park. He saw Petie yesterday in the woods behind the buildings east of
College Park Metro. When we went back there and starting calling his
name, he came running out! We just got back from the vet- he is rather
scratched up but  just fine! The kind gentleman refused any reward, so
we will make a donation to the SPCA. Thank you to everyone for their
efforts in locating him. So many people put up signs (if you see one,
please go ahead and rip it down!), were watching out for him, and
sincerely concerned for our family- We really appreciate our community
and can't thank you enough! Michele Leonardi