[RP TownTalk] local environmental group

bruce.wernek at mindspring.com bruce.wernek at mindspring.com
Fri Oct 5 14:03:38 UTC 2007

Sarah

There are several "spot a bots" not 50 yards from where the public defecation is occuring  and there are numberous trashcans in the park.  I don't think there is any excuse, homeless are not.  I think we need to enforce the laws on the books regarding these issues and let visitors/residents know that this type of behavior will not be tolerated in Riverdale.

Check out the Calvert Park just north of the Cafritz property in College Park.  There's no trash, public defecation, or dead chickens there.  I wonder why, even though I've seen numerous "homeless shelters" on the Cafriz property.

It's pretty obvious to me, in Riverdale "it's all good all the time" and in College Park "it's not no but hell no".

Bruce