[RP TownTalk] Kitten found - suggestion

Sue Collins wheadle at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 10 11:51:17 UTC 2007

There WAS a lady who lived here in town who worked w/
an animal rescue, but I can't think of her name right
now; I believe she lived here on Ravenswood Road.  Or
you could check at Lynn Animal Hospital and some of
the other local animal hospitals and see if anyones'
missing a kitty, you could also post a note on their
bulletin board that you found a kitten.  Hopefully the
little one will get a good  home soon!