[RP TownTalk] how do you feel about raytheon?

Brian Boettger brian_boettger at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 10 12:59:02 UTC 2007

Thank you to the crazy old coot! Just as I was composing my response, I read yours which said it correctly and well. Nuclear has been alive, well and thriving in well educated countries for over 20 years.
The Science Channel has been airing a great program on "Future Fuels" and the cleanliness of nuclear is one of the topics. Link to show description and air times below....
http://science.discovery.com/tv-schedules/series.html?paid=48.15232.122449.34341.3

Oh and I don't mind Raytheon either....I see the positives outweighing the negatives.