[RP TownTalk] TownTalk Digest, Vol 15, Issue 12

_Liz Aukamp_ eaaukamp at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 11 14:49:21 UTC 2007

I, too, did not want to register to comment at the survey site.  For this inconvenience to you Dwight, I am sorry.  But to add my comments to Regina's:  I enjoy grocery shopping in general.  I enjoy the new & different things I see at MOM, as well as the bulk whole grains they sell at wonderful prices.  But the reason I will shop at the new Whole Foods is because of the beautiful and varied experience they provide.  I love that they have several options for each item on my list.  I enjoy walking through the produce displays [I have friends who go so far as to photograph the beets and other vegetables!] and smelling the coffee, cheese and chocolate.  In short, I find that shopping there is, in many ways, a treat.