[RP TownTalk] raccoon

Dannielle Glaros dmglaros at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 00:05:35 UTC 2007

Friends,

As you may know, a raccoon wondering in the neighborhood bit me this
Monday.  It was subsequently shot by the police after it charged
another neighbor.  The health department just notified me that it
tested positive for rabies.  They will be officially sending a press
release tomorrow, but I wanted to share this information with you.
It is possible that other animals may have been bitten, so if you
live in the vicinity of 49th and Sheridan and notice an animal acting
odd, please contact animal control.  Do not try to approach the animal.

Animal control can be contacted at 301-583-3750.  if after hours,
call the police directly.

As for me, I'm a little exhausted, but doing fine.  Lot's of shots
are involved.

Dannielle
4800 Sheridan St

Dannielle Glaros