[RP TownTalk] (911) lost dog

mariannethrift at comcast.net mariannethrift at comcast.net
Sat Oct 13 23:28:21 UTC 2007

My daughter lost her dog, and she has been petrified about him. He goes by T.J.and he is a black tri,no tail, Australian shepherd. Our other dog also got out but we got her back from the Pet Shop. If found call my number(301-651-3990) or return to 6304 47th Ave near East West h.w. Plese call if you have any information.
                                                     Thank You,
                                                      Marianne and Mariah Thrift