[RP TownTalk] Cheers to Greg's Towing!

Maureen Farrington maureen.farrington at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 15:08:24 UTC 2007

Howdy Neighbors,

As I drove up Queensbury Rd to take my daughter to school today I
heard the dreaded THUNK THUNK THUNK of a flat tire.  I pulled into the
Exxon (and called my mom to give Maggie a ride).  When I got back, I
got cracking at changing the tire.  A gentleman saw me struggling with
the lugnuts and offered to help, but when he pushed the car fell off
the jack.  He said he had a real jack and a real wrench to get the
lugnuts off and that he'd be right back.  He returned five minutes
later, and ten minutes after that he had changed my tire!

The gentleman was Jack from Greg's Towing.  I am so grateful for his help!

Just wanted to share a good story about how awesome Riverdale is. :)

-Maureen