[RP TownTalk] TownTalk Digest, Vol 15, Issue 18

Euniverz at aol.com Euniverz at aol.com
Thu Oct 18 01:58:00 UTC 2007

You've probably already done this but thought I'd mention....

Please also notify the PG shelter.  If someone lost it and hasn't seen  your
signs (I saw them!), they might call the pg shelter and if that shelter is
not notified they won't be able to refer them to where the ferret is being
sheltered.

DC may call PG, but they also may not.

Adrianne Lefkowitz
Madison and 48th

I found  a pet ferret in my yard this evening. S/he clearly belonged to
someone b/c  it walked right up to me... and seemed pretty well fed and
clean. I just  got a puppy... and with two cats also in the household, I
couldn't keep it  in the house even until the proper owner was contacted. The
ferret is  therefore being looked after at the DC Animal Shelter @ 1201 New
York Ave  NE (202) 576-6664. Please contact them directly if you have
misplaced your  ferret.

-Mary Ellen
4907 Ravenswood  Rd.