[RP TownTalk] Good restaurants

Nancy Augustine nya_md at verizon.net
Sat Oct 27 19:13:39 UTC 2007

 Dwight -
I hope you'll keep the restaurant recommendations on your blog.

Tara Thai? Really? Alice (or anyone else), if you have contact info for the
person to lobby with, I'll lobby. There isn't nearly enough Thai food in my
life. Other than the wonderful Indian restaurants in Langley Park (Tiffin
and Udupi Palace), not nearly enough Asian, certainly not enough east Asian.

El Tapatio is one of my favorites. Franklin's has really good bar food, but
the entrees are worth skipping. Calvert House is reliable, great crabcakes.
I've been to Alamo twice, and both times they had two older gentlemen
playing guitar and singing, very nice.

Nancy A.