[RP TownTalk] Riversdale Gate Locked on Taylor - WHY?

Bruce Wernek bruce.wernek at mindspring.com
Sun Oct 28 14:17:55 UTC 2007

Adrienne

The reason the gate is locked is that vandals have been destroying the
gardens and breaking the spotlights around the mansion.  The latest incident
involved taking gourds from the garden and breaking them on the driveway.
In the past they have broken the mercury lights in the rear of the mansion
among other things.  I talked to Ed Day and he felt it necessary to lock the
back gate which is understandable.  You can still gain access through the
parking lot near the admin building.

If you see anything suspicious going on over there call the police.  I don't
want any more gates locked because of these vandals.

Bruce