[RP TownTalk] weekly updates on the market value of your home

Marc Molino mmolino54 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 30 13:30:17 UTC 2007

I came across this site the other day that I thought others would be interested in:
http://www.zillow.com

You can look up any zip code or exact address and get an idea of what the homes are worth--I believe it's updated weekly. As of today's quote, our little cape cod is worth 230% of what it cost us 6 years ago. I'd be curious to hear from some of our realtors on the list how home sales in Riverdale Park are doing--are many people moving out/in? How long are homes sitting on the market in RP compared to market averages?

-marc m.