[RP TownTalk] car stolen out of our driveway

Todd Whitehead twhitehead76 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 30 15:49:46 UTC 2007

Dwight,

I'm sorry to hear about your car.
I know this is a case of too little, too late, but, one of the things that was discussed at the Neighborhood Watch meeting were these stickers that you could put in the windshield of your car that notify all police officers that your car shouldn't be on the road between midnight and six AM.  If your car is stopped between those hours, the person driving it has to be on a list that you submitted when you requested the sticker.
I know that this doesn't help you at this point, but your story certainly is a reminder for me to take care of this sooner rather than later.

Todd