[RP TownTalk] Global Warming Town Hall Meeting

Rob Oppenheim rob.oppenheim at comcast.net
Wed Oct 31 22:00:06 UTC 2007

National Day of Climate Action - Nov 3rd, 2007

You're invited...

Town Hall Meeting on Global Warming

Saturday, Nov. 3rd, 11 AM-12:30 PM
College Park City Hall
4500 Knox Rd.

"These meetings are great and really energizing. If you want to get involved...no,  wait. You HAVE to get involved. Come to this meeting and see what it's all about ... before its too late." - Jim Groves

[ Their web site says... ]

On November 3rd, Americans will demand real leadership on global warming. From coast to coast, we'll rally in our communities and invite our politicians to join us. We'll see who rises to the occasion and who has a real plan to tackle the defining challenge of our time. One year before the election, let's make sure the world witnesses our national call to action.

Help ensure that Maryland and Governor O'Malley take the lead on global warming this fall! Join us in hearing Maryland's political & community leaders, climate scientists, and students speak on Global Warming and discuss how together, we can make a difference.

Step It Up MARYLAND: It's Time for Climate Leaders!
OUR MARYLAND, OUR CHANCE, OUR FUTURE

Part of the nation-wide STEP IT UP events. Brought to you by the Maryland Sierra Club, Energy Action Coalition, and the Alliance for Global Warming Solutions

http://www.stepitup2007.org/
www.allianceforglobalwarmingsolutions.org

Questions: contact Annie Sanders <annie.sanders at mdsierra.org>, 301-277-7111.