[RP TownTalk] Idle Chatter

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 13:42:28 UTC 2007

Maureen, I'll happily answer your first question (it's Charles) if
you'll answer mine!!

On East-West Highway, in front of PG Plaza Mall, there are now
official green signs that tell you turn in here for, and this is how
the sign reads: "Hyattsville Metro Sta."

My Q is, where in the Metro system is there a station called
"Hyattsville"? And why don't they put the signs there, where they
presumably belong, instead of in front of "Prince George's Plaza"
Metro station??? :-)

--
Riverdale Park Coffee House (blog only-BYOC)
http://rpcoffeehouse.blogspot.com/