[RP TownTalk] reducing junk mail to pinch town pennies

Alice Ewen Walker alice at ewenwalker.com
Sat Sep 8 00:40:07 UTC 2007

Townies,

You might have noticed in the Town Crier that the county has increased
our tipping fees for trash by 20% - a cost that we pay for in our town
taxes.

But, one super-easy thing we can do to battle the cost increase is to
reduce the junk mail that enters our homes.

To get your name off a bunch of lists, go to:
https://www.dmaconsumers.org/consumerassistance.html

If you want additional incentive, throughout September you can reduce
your junk mail and be entered to win a $3,000 home makeover from
Clutter Busters or a $1,000 Energy Star dishwasher from Bosch:
http://c3.newdream.org/

Alice

--
Alice Ewen Walker