[RP TownTalk] Town Center Bldgs

OurDollMom at aol.com OurDollMom at aol.com
Sat Sep 8 19:03:01 UTC 2007

A big downer for me to go to my shop and
have my customer's come from around the
Beltway to see me  is the empty buildings.
It scares some of my customer's, is not a
good view & certainly does not encourage
them to go home & tell friends/neighbors I
am here.

I would like to see all the glass in the vacant
buildings filled with artists' murals - maybe of
fun facts about our town history, maybe some
old tyme movie themes, maybe about the
history taking place in DC that would co-incide
with the mansion history.

If we could get rid of the vacant look & have
something fun, educational, neat to look at
we would attract people just to see the murals.

Is this possible?

Em